This week I’m cheating again. Things written on Monday and then backdated to Friday.
5 things of note from this past week –
- Travelling Light @ The National Theatre. Admittedly my tickets were freebies from a friend but still, it’s still definitely worth seeing. So what if the accents are ropey at times and who cares if the script is slightly clunky in places – it was lovely little piece of theatre.
- Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol @ The IMAX!! Bloody good and again, well worth seeing (at THE IMAX though, obviously).
- #DriveTime – aka ‘tweet along with Drive’ – came and went. It was fun, but could it have been better?
- The Descendants (w/ G Clooney). Dead good.; it just kinda… happens. He’s bloody brilliant actually, best thing/most nuanced performance since Michael Clayton. Yep. You should see that too.
- The future arrived, via my iPad. Still learning. Amazing.