WALL-E with guns, innit –
I’m actually well up for this.
- Tom Cruise does good sci-fi*
- As much as ‘WALL-E, with guns’ is a joke on my part, it’s actually quite a good premise
- It’s directed by Joseph Kosinski, the last sci-fi flick he pulled together was the (criminally underrated) Tron: Legacy
- Sci-fi films that imagine future worldsproperly always get a vote of confidence from me (and for some reason, I get that vibe from this)
- I AM A GEEK AND I LIKE THIS STUFF
I mean come on, even the poster is pretty ace –
Well, it’s better looking than Star Trek anyway.
What do you think? Up for Oblivion?
*Not only sci-fi, but also a whole bunch of other genres too. Yes. That’s right. I am a [closet] Tom Cruise fan. I think he’s ace. I couldn’t give a monkey’s about his apparent oddball personal life, he makes great films and should be celebrated as one of the best actors of our time. Go on, I dare you to argue with me.
4 thoughts on “OBLIVION”
I’m up for original and new characters. Not another remake, or make the characters younger and reverse the storyline.
I’ll buy a ticket to that as well as his turn as Jack Reacher. Like you said he makes good films.
Comments are closed.