- I met up with my friend (and ex-colleague) Nicola Jackson this week. I don’t think I’ve seen her little face since she packed up from 1000heads, travelled the world and then started her singing career. Today she’s one half of The Pressure Cell, signed to a label and even has an EP available. I’ve got it, you should too.
- A combination of this tweet about stickers + kids and this one about cheering up and being happier on the planet we live on meant that I ended up trending across London on Tuesday. Hilarious.
However, joking aside, this did spark a much larger discussion in the office about viral conditioning – something that you should be definitely be aware of (or even in control of) if you’re creating content that could/should go viral.
- The Sun came out and I fell in love with London again.
- I was finally able to announce my new job @ Ogilvy!
[Yes Dad, I work in PR now]
- Dinner with my Californian compadre, Jen Hanen. I haven’t seen her in over a year and it was lovely to catch up, chew the fat and generally put the [mobile] world to rights. Lovely stuff.
And for a bonus number six – my friend Justin surprised me by sending me this fantastic mug – completely out of the blue!
I love my friends (and I love my new mug).
11 thoughts on “5 things on Friday #1”
Aw what a lovely set of five to kick off with. Ace.
Comments are closed.