*Big Wall of Asia
Moleskine Entry: 24th April, 2011
Up early today, we’re on the 9:30 train out of Beijing to visit the Great Wall of China.
We came, we saw and the Big Wall of Asia did not disappoint.
Tonight most of the friends I’ve made are off home and I’ll be venturing out into the city on my own for another week.
I say ‘on my own’, there other people here, friends I’ve made along the way, plus one of my train buddies has extended his stay to hangout a bit longer. Should be cool.
Can’t believe I’m less than a week from home.
Moscow – nay London! – seems an entire world away.
- Photos with locals [they really do love tourists]
- Getting told off by guards
- The AMAZING CCTV building
- Checked out of hostel, checked in to 5* hotel [best. forward planning. ever.]
- Scorpions for dinner. Again.
– – — – Whatley out